In this article, we will review how to uninstall and reinstall the Organizer application on your mobile device for Android and IOS. Sometimes minor issues with the Organizer application and your device can be solved by uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
1. Find Organizer on your iPhone screen.
2. Tap and hold the Organizer app icon until all the apps on the screen begin to jiggle. Once that happens locate the 'X' mark on the top left corner of the Organizer app and tap it.
2. Once you tap the 'X' and a box will appear asking you if you want to delete the Organize app. Press 'Delete.'
4. Now that the app is deleted, we need to re-download it using the App Store. Locate and tap the App Store icon
5. Search for 'Organizing Canvassing' in the search tab and re-download the app by tapping the cloud and arrow button next to the app icon. Once downloaded, the app should be on the home screen.
Navigate to the App Menu
Click on Application Manager
Within the Application Manager, find Organizer and tap on it
Now click uninstall
To reinstall go back to the App menu and scroll down to the Google Play Store
Search for 'Organizer Canvassing' and click into Organizer
Click on Install and you're done!
Keywords: uninstall, reinstall, app troubleshooting, fix app, download app, delete app